Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tuckered Out

 The other day Ava and I came home from running errands to find this, one sacked out baby. She really didn't approve of Daddy waking her up when he thought she had had enough.

And here is one of the many reasons why this little one is so exhausted. She can simply not be contained anymore, the girl must walk. And while years ago I may have given up on an excursion to Target with a toddler who was hell-bent on thrashing her way out of the cart, now I let her walk, I chase her down and I play tag. Don't get me wrong, Hazel is not the greatest shopping partner at the moment so she wont be invited on so many trips, but we go with the flow a little better this time around.

1 comment:

Ulupwa Manda said...

Alex, I've really been thinking about this a lot lately... how it seems so much easier this time around. I'm so much more relaxed and less stressed w/ Mwansa. I'm hoping that as Samaliya keeps growing and teaching and introducing me to new things that I can hold on to the easiness which Mwansa has taught me too.

All in all the whole blog had me laughing and crying intermitently. We totally value you and Erik and the girls friendships, but this move is making me appreciate you all so much more. I am really, really going to miss you all.

lovee, love, Bridget